Hours of Operation
Our current hours of operation have been modified and may change with limited notice. Please follow us on Facebook for information about any last minute changes to outdoor operations.
Skiing & Snowboarding
March Break: Open daily from March 12-20 from 10am-430pm (weekend rates apply for March Break). Night Skiing on Saturday March 12th only (6pm-10pm).
Regular Season Hours
- Monday/Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: OPEN
- Thursday: OPEN
- Friday: OPEN
- (Skyway Chair only on weekdays with the exception of Friday March 25th where we will be running the Downhill only. Half day rates apply all day)
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am-430pm (Both chairlifts, regular rates)
- Daily 10am-430pm (regular rates apply for the duration of March Break: half days start at 1pm)
The snowshoe trails are open on all regular operating days from 10am-4pm.
We are excited to offer Ride & Dine dinners every Wednesday night! Pre booking is mandatory for this event and can be done through our Shop. Please visit us on Facebook for menu details.
Tube Park (regular season)
March Break: Open daily from March 12-20, daily from 11am-4pm, night tubing Saturday nights only (6pm-10pm)
- Saturdays: 11am-4pm Day Tubing, 6pm-10pm Night Tubing
- Sundays :11am-4pm
- Height restriction is 42″, each person must use their own tube (no sharing tubes). There are no exceptions to these rules. *Please note that masks are mandatory in the Tube Park*
We highly recommend pre booking your spots online through our shop to guarantee your spots. This can be done in our Shop.
Tube Park passes are non refundable due to missed bookings, weather etc. Please book accordingly.
Go on the slopes!
Take advantage of the magnificent trails, discover the natural beauty of Mount Jamieson and maybe even stop by the bar for a local craft beer and a bite to eat.