Lessons & Camps
For skiers & snowboarders ages of any skill level who want to learn & improve their skills. “It’s all included!” All prices include a 1 hour private lesson, lift ticket for the day & rental equipment.
Child (Under 6)
Child (Ages 7-12)
Youth (Ages 13 - 17)
Adult (Ages 18+)
- Maybe you don’t need rentals or a day pass, that’s no problem. Private Lesson Base Rate (no rentals or pass) $40
- While walk ins are accepted, we may not be able to accommodate at the time of arrival and strongly encourage you to pre book your lesson time.
- Please contact our Snow School Coordinator to book! Natalie, email@example.com
- We require 12 hours’ notice of any lesson cancellation. You will not be reimbursed the deposit amount if you cancel your lesson with less than 12 hours’ notice. We appreciate your understanding.
- Taxes not included
Skiing & Snowboarding: Group Lessons
Perfect for beginners! Available for ages 7-17. Includes a one hour lesson with an instructor, lift tickets & rentals
Pricing for Group Lessons:
- $80 plus tax (each)
- Excluding rentals: $65 plus tax.
Must have a minimum of 2 registrants for Explore Skiing & Snowboarding pricing Groups may include up to 4 participants per lesson.
Please contact our Snow School Coordinator to book! Natalie, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Not available at this time)
We are offering the freestyle camp for 6 days and classes will be 3 hours each day. This program is suitable for ages 8-16. It has been developed as a safe, fun and challenging set of skill progressions for athletic kids. This program is intended to provide young athletes with intermediate skiing, balancing (rails), jumping & more. There are 7 levels to achieve your wings! This program requires a minimum of 6 registrants to run.
Pricing for the Freestyle Camp:
- No gear or lift pass needed: $304 plus tax.
- Need rentals OR a day pass? No problem! $396.00 plus tax.
If you are in need of rentals AND lift passes please contact our ski school director Natalie to make sure that this is the right program for you.
Women's Camp (4 week & one day option)
Ski & Sip!
Women’s Alpine Experience. Do you have kids who love to ski and you’d love to join them on the hill? Maybe you’ve never skied before or it’s been a number of years since you’ve been out. This camp is just for you! You’ll also enjoy a complimentary beverage after your day on the slopes to reward you for the hard work you did! This program is intended to provide women who are looking to learn to ski or improve their current skiing ability with the skills they need to feel confident and comfortable on the hill. You will build your skills and confidence in a fun, safe and encouraging environment! This camp also provides you with lift line priority!
Whether you’ve got your own gear and pass or you need to rent we’ve got you covered! Prices for the 4 week option is listed below.
- Camp only $165.00
- Camp, rentals OR pass $225.00
- Camp, rentals and pass $275.00
Taxes not included, maximum of 4 registrants
Dates: Every Saturday from 130pm-4pm starting March 6th through till March 27th
ONE DAY LADIES CAMP! (Great for beginner skiers or never evers!)
Saturday March 6th: 130pm-4pm (Please contact Natalie for information)
The progressive camps are available for skiers or snowboarders. Enjoy a fun camp with no pressure and everything at your own pace! There is no limit on your learning with this camp. Basic training will give you all you need for a safe and exciting time on the hill. Over 4 weeks we will tailor a program geared toward your progression. You will also be given lift line priority.
Participants must have taken at least one 1-1 lesson prior to attending this camp
- Camp only: $165.00
- Camp & Rentals OR lift pass: $225.00
- Camp, Rentals AND lift pass: $275.00
Taxes not included
*Camp must have a minimum of 2 registrants to run (maximum of 4)
Dates: The camp will run every Sunday from 10am-1230pm starting February 28th through till March 21st